Crush Boutique website initiative
Crush Boutique, founded in 2007, is a Boston-based boutique fashion retailer, owned by childhood friends Rebecca Hall and Laura Macris, providing a well-curated collection of the best in women’s contemporary fashion. I worked with Crush Boutique during my time at Boston Logic (2010-2012), providing consulting during a crucial website upgrade and migration to a new e-commerce platform to take their online presence to the next level.
- Consulted on selection of e-commerce website platform (migrating from Yahoo Stores)
- Optimized new Magento website & content
- Created & implemented SEO, content, & social strategies
- Optimized social media profiles & local listings
- Worked with Crush Boutique staff to create a content strategy for fashion blog & optimized posts
- Trained Crush Boutique staff on SEO & inbound marketing best practices
Results were increased online sales and in-store visits, including a visit from Britney Spears! Efforts were so successful that Crush was able to open a second boutique. Crush Boutique has continues to invest in their online presence and optimize their online store today - see how they've grown since!